Wednesday 27 January 2010

Each strand of her hair is really insect eyes


Midnight on a wednesday, and I'm sitting up on my own in my messy room, having done everything there is possibly to do, up to and including sewing hats for my bed-knobs and watching half of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and half of ghost world - internet fucked up both times. Also listening to Joanna Newsom, who I have very recently started to adore beyond measure after months of disliking, which is... odd.







I am also feeling sorry for my self rather a lot. Discovered that a guy I thought could be a real friend now things and is telling everyone that I fancy him (big headed arsehole), no one on facebook ever seems to want to talk to me, my family are being shitty, and low self esteem is at an all time low (high?).
Let's face it, I'm a pretentious twat of a teenager who has absolutly no social skills and is basically a drinking problem waiting to happen. Most of the people I know aren't worth knowing, and the few people who's opinions I care about (see big headed arsehole above) I keep messing things up with. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment