Sunday 31 January 2010

Tit Smoking in the Temple of Artisan

Isn't that a totally brilliant title? And yes, the subject of this post is the wonderful photos of various people smoking. (Tits and temples not included - you can't have everything). From Johnny Depp to Bob Dylan and a ton of random models. Health dangers aside, there is something so hypnotically beautiful about that thin curl of smoke, in the hands of the right person. Not the wrong person. (Fat chavs in trakkies, I'm talking to you!) I've given this some thought, and I've decided that smoking is very similar to tattoos and facial piercing - if the person is cool already, they enhance the coolness, if they're not, then they look like a loser. Anyway, here are some pictures and people that I love so much it's retarded.


James Dean


Bob Dylan


Johnny Depp


Reminds me oddly of a brunette, prettier version of Isabella Rosselini in Wild at Heart

Very Alice in Wonderland-esque. All this girl needs is a mushroom to sit on.


Jimi Hendrix


This is what I aspire to. Can you get any more languorous?
:)

Incidentally, today is also my little sister's ninth birthday. Happy Birthday to Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment