Wednesday 10 February 2010

At The Hop




Well weather-wise, today has been a fucker. Anyone else in London will know that it's been flashing between sun and snow every five minutes practically, which is as confusing as hell. For once, I'm actually not hoping the snow will settle, since I'm off on a skiing holiday on Friday, and years of experience with Heathrow airport has taught me that planes WILL NOT leave if there is more than a centimeter of snow. Britain's inability to cope with snow is remarkably confusing, since we do get it pretty regularly every year.
Also, even though it is only Febuary, I feel like this is a good time to start counting down to summer (actually, I lie, I've been counting down since Jan 1st). My family is already planning summer holidays - (10 days in Paris and then the South of France, so I am as happy as an unusually elated clam).
Here's some summer inspiration.






I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES!
And yes, I am aware that they're chanel. or I think they are.
My hunt for cheap/vintage knockoff begins.






Not really summer, but I love it too much.

When it comes to summer, I always get about twice as exited about clothes then I am normally, and I already have a feeling that this is going to be the summer of white dresses. At the moment I'm on the look out for the perfect white lace mini dress, something kind of 60s mod inspired or something. Actually, I've already seen it. Unfortunately it belongs to a sixth former I don't know at all at my school. Grrrr. She has the best wardrobe I've ever seen, and I have to deal with her cavorting round school all day in MY dream dress! Bitch.

I lied. The one that girl at school's got is not quite my dream dress, my dream dress is this one, pictured above, but mystery stylish blonde at school (MSBS) has one as close to this as possible that is actually wearable in real life for someone with a less than perfect body and a sense of decency.

No comments:

Post a Comment