Monday 1 February 2010

American Beauty


After mentioning him in my last post, I just thought I'd give a shout out to the (sadly deceased) wonder that is/was James Dean. Honestly, I think he might win my prize for sexiest man of all time - just look at that smile in the first picture! Makes me want to tear my clothes off just looking at it. Was reading about him on wikipedia earlier and have learnt that he got out of serving in the US army by registering as gay, because gayness was classified as a mental illness back then, had a ton of awesome cars and when asked about his sexuality replied "Well, I'm certainly not going through life with one hand tied behind my back", which is a) my attitude exactly and b) very handy for planning the orgies I'm going to have once I get my time machine.





No comments:

Post a Comment