Monday 8 March 2010

HOW I LONG TO SAIL






















SUMMER IS A COMING ...(I'm happy to skip spring.)
I'm already having sleepless night due to an upcoming trip to P
aris with Lola.
After watching "An Education" on Friday night I can no longer contain my excitement.
So im maki
ng a post to vent ....




























FIRST OF ALL we will do all the touristy stuff and (of course) eat in the famous cafes.

And then climb to the very top of the Eiffel Tower and wander around the Louvre breathing education, after this we WILL inevitably meet some impeccably mannered, amazingly handsome French men and they will whisk us away on a French adventure.
We will lounge in cafes sipping coffee and nibbling croissants our skin glowing and looking divine dahling.... in, just one example, a white lacy cropped top, my dark forest green suede sh
orts (I will not look like a Von Tramp) with black heeled ankle shoe boots.
(I am a master of cobbles stones)

And d
ainty white ankle socks with an edging of lace. Hair shining in the sun, with oversized sunnies making you all the more mysterious.























Lunch by the Seine with a picnic and wine ...
...and by night to the retro clubs to dance the night away (with my imaginary dancing skills)

-Jen

4 comments:

  1. Not sure which one of us you're talking to here, but speaking for the both of us fuck you right back. Excuse me for trying to be interested in something other than whatever everyone else is going on about on their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are saying the exact same thing thousands of people are saying you practically sweat cliche. make no mistake, there is nothing original about any of the ideas you have expressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for interjecting, but if you despise this blog so much, then why do you choose to read, or for that matter, comment on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone I know told me about this, it really fucking bothers me. its like you're an 10 year old girl with a thesaurus, google images and an urban outfitters catalogue.

    ReplyDelete