Wednesday 3 March 2010

It's My Heart, Not Me, Who Cannot Drive

Okay, so, continuing the TIME MACHINE theme, I am having a tee-party in august. Which, since I have a time machine, is tomorrow. (TOMORROW I say! You hear me universe?) And I am inviting you.


No, not you, dear reader. Him. ^^^^^


And Him.



And him.


And her.


And them.


And her.



And him.


And him.


And them.


They can come too, if they promise not to stamp on the jelly tarts. Because let's face it, all in one wolf costumes kick serious ass. Ooooh I want one.


Let's face it, these guys win at awesome far more than I ever will.


And it will be on top of a very tall mountain in Japan that is so tall it sticks out of the clouds (I think they have those in Japan.) And we will sit on a huge patchwork quilt on top of the mountain and drink rooibos tea, and eat sticky gingerbread cake and falafel.






No comments:

Post a Comment